1. Which is the good Hebrew for "We will cause him to go out"?
2. How can I say in Hebrew "She showed you (female) her house" so that the you remains attached to the verb as a suffix?
First we have to know which verb to use for "show". Of course, we will choose the causative of "to see", רָאָה. Once this verb is set as the right one, then we turn to pattern Index PS-d.
3. What is the good Hebrew for "You (males) saw him"?
4. What is the right Hebrew for "They (females) invited me"
5. A little child refuses to drink his milk and then... his mother tries to cause him to drink it.
6. What is the good Hebrew construction for: While he is absent.... (from the town)?